Week 13 update

Thanks to all the paperwork I found last weekend I’ve been busy scanning and saving over 100 documents. It was quite fun looking back at my old research and I found letters I wrote, including one from 1990 when I was just starting my research whilst still at school!

It was interesting to see the letters because now everything is via email and I haven’t kept any of them, and I also make less enquiries as so much can be found online. I also came across lots of research I had forgotten about and done again, reminding me how valuable this project is to save everything in the right place. I am still keeping paper documents, but it is much easier to find digital versions on my laptop.

As well as the scanning I did a little saving of Ancestry documents. I merged some duplicate entries and added a few and the total number of ancestors stands at 504 people.

Previous posts:

Week 12 update

Week 6 update

Week 5 update

Week 4 update

Week 3 update

Week 2 update

Week 1 update

The problem with Ancestry

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *